1.12.2009

Back Home and First Shiner

Mike was released from the Hospital late Saturday night. He is at home recovering. He's still weak and skinny. He didn't eat much at the Hospital and has probably lost 10lbs. I have to hook him up to an IV once a day for the next week and he will have to have several follow up Doctor visits. He still has to have surgery, but we are waiting on the Doctor to tell us when exactly that will be. I think Mike just wanted to play and watch Tessa all day yesterday. He only got to see her for two, very short (and cranky) visits. She is getting her second tooth and she has a cough.

In an effort to show off, Tessa was crawling all over the place for Daddy. She accidentally ran head on into a chair and got her first dose of self-inflicted pain. Along with it she had a small bruise above her eye. The joys of growing up and learning.

1 comment:

sam said...

I'm glad he's home. I hope he is feeling better.

Sorry to hear about Tessa's bruise. Penny bumped her head last week. She was sitting in my lap at the table and she pitched forward before I could catch her and hit her forehead on the table. She didn't hit it that hard, but it did leave a small bruise. I felt really bad.