4.27.2009

Big Girl


Tessa is now in her Big Girl car seat (thanks to Aunt Kirsten). I can't wait to turn the seat around when she is 1............OMG that is only one month away. It just seems like she is growing so fast now. Every week there's something new she is doing and learning. For a German, I am horrible at rolling my RRRR's, but sometimes I can hit it right. The other day Tessa was taking a bath and I was rolling away, well she started trying to roll her RRR's. It was so cute. I think she is also trying to say 'Ball'. Balls are her favorite toys (no pun intended).


She has also started playing hide and seek with us. She loves running from our den around the corner to the stairs. Then she sits on the 2nd or third step and waits for one of us to come. Mike will rattle his keys and she starts laughing because she knows he's coming. I thought it was so neat that she can associate sounds like that already. Of course, I hope she doesn't think of her Daddy every time a Janitor rolls around with his keys jingling on his belt loop.


No comments: