5.11.2009

Mother's Day and Attitude

I had a GREAT first Mother's Day. Tessa got me a sweet card that almost made me cry and a new Waffle Iron. Mike got me a new refrigerator.......SWEET! We've been saving up for one. It's the LG French Door with bottom drawer. I am an LG product whore, I can't help it.

In other Tessa news Ihave noticed two things about her. She has definitely become more attached and affectionate with Mike and I. She will cry if she sees one of leave the room and when we are playing around she always has to stop by and give us a hug. I have also noticed that she has definitely developed an attitude. She starts full on crying when you tell her 'no'. And if you try to take something away from her that she really wants, she holds on really tight to the point that she is shaking and has the funniest "don't mess with me" face. Hopefully it is just a phase and not a sign of things to come.

Again, thank you Mike and Tessa for making me a Mom. It's truly the best gift ever.

No comments: