10.16.2009

Little Devil

I know we always post the good, but sometimes I think I should also post the bad so I don't seem like too much of a braggart. Tessa has had to go to time-out several times over the past few days for biting (GASP!!!). As I have mentioned before, she has a slight temper. Apparently she feels that the play kitchen in her day-care class is hers and hers only. If anyone tries to play with it, even when she is not, she gets mad. It doesn't happen every day, so I don't know if some days she is just crankier than others or what.

The funny thing is that yesterday when I picked her up, she ran up to me like always and I picked her up and hugged and kissed her. The teacher then told me that she had to go to time-out several times for trying to bite some of the other kids. I looked at Tessa and very sternly said "No biting. Tessa we don't bite other kids, that's not nice". Well, she knew she was in trouble because she wouldn't look me in the eye and was pouting and looking down. I think they are still too young to understand remorse at this age, but they definitely know what they are and are not supposed to do.

I love my little bug.

No comments: