2.16.2010

Butcher

I guess it was bound to happen at some point. I had Tessa's hair cut yesterday and they totally Butchered it. She looks like Prince Valiant. They just cut her bangs straight across, no layering, or pieces or feathering, just a straight chop. It's not even level, it looks like one side is higher than the other. My poor little bug. Now I HAVE to put her hair in one of those dopey little pony tails on top so she looks normal. It looked cute with a little clip, but she never keeps those in. And the little pony tail to the side was cute, but it's almost too short to do that.

Uuuuugggggghhhhhhh, why did I listen to Mike and Omi complaining about her bangs in her face. I should have just let them grow out and be done with it. Hopefully, she will get the bad hair cuts out of the way now while SHE doesn't care what her hair looks like.

One of the teachers in her day-care said that she used to cut hair and would take a look at it, but I'm not sure what can be done to salvage it. I'll pay for the more expensive kids place next time.

No comments: