7.13.2011

WHAT????



Last night, while Tessa was watching Tinkerbell, I was cross-stitching. I know most of you just fell out of your chair laughing at the thought of me cross-stitching. It doesn't seem to be my style, but I LOVE it. It's very therapeutic for me. Anyways, if I do it when Tessa's around she normally tries to climb all over me, plays with the scissors, pulls the threads, and constantly asks "Can I do it, Mommy" NO, you can do it when you are 10, you're only 3, so that's seven more years! Two minutes later "Can I do it now?"

When you get older, sweety. Then she asked "I can do it when my beebos (aka boobs) get bigger?" What the HELL? Where did she learn that? I thought she may have stumbled on her words, or gotten something wrong, but she kept asking it. I've never said anything to her about her beebos getting bigger or anything. I finally asked her where she got that from and she said "Daddy" to which he replied "I never said no such thing". She always points out how Daddy, Tessa and Ellis have little beebos and Mommy has big beebos and somehow she's figured out that she will get bigger beebos as she gets older.

Oooooohhhh, the things kids say!