5.07.2012

Jumping Jelly Beans

Soooooo......I kmow these things can be hoaky, but BabyCenter has this Height Predictor calculator and based on your shilds current age, height, weight and parents heights they guesstimate thier height at age 18. Ellis came in at a whopping 6'2" They said that there is a 50% he would be within 0.8" (+ or -) and a 90% he would be withing 2" of that height. At the shortest, that puts him at 6'. I guess we managed to breed the short genes out somehow. Tessa came in at 5'7", which is about how tall I am. I can't remember if I'm 5'6" and just wish I were 5'7" or if I'm really 5'7". I think 5'7" is the shortest a model can be, so if I'm 5'7" then I'm model-height ;) The calculator doesn't start until age 2, so I'm sure there's more chance of error the closer they are to age 2. But wow......6'

No comments: