7.20.2009

Cutie

Well Tessa did GREAT in the car. She took three naps, we did a lot of singing and when we could we would roll the windows down so she could feel the breeze in her hair. Kirsten took a funny picture (think Einstein) of her hair sticking straight up.

She absolutely LOVES the beach. She runs towards the surf and would probably keep going if I let her. She will run back and forth between the surf and Grandpa standing in the sand with the bucket. We have already taken so many great pictures. Unfortunately I forgot my camera cable so I'll have to post them when we get back.

She wore this cute little bathing suit today that Aunt Geri got her. I can't wait to post the pics. She has been so tired and worn out she has taken THREE naps the last two days. Normally she takes one.

No comments: