1.11.2010

New Discovery

This weekend Tessa "discovered" the little picture collage I have hanging in the den. This picture, of course, has been there since she was born. But out of now where, she started saying "Bobby, Daddy, Omi, Opa" over and over again. The she noticed that "Kirsten, and Makayla" were in the picture also. I finally had to point out the MOMMY was in the collage also and then she would include me sometimes (but I think only to make me feel better). It's just so funny that she just now discovered this picture. Bobby, Omi and Opa seem to be here favortie.

Last nigth after Mike left I was in the Kitchen and she was playing in the living room and came running up to me going "Bobby, Bobby". I thought she had seen him pull up through the window, but she just ran back into the den and pointed at the picture of him.

No comments: