1.12.2010

Tired

Lately Tessa has been waking up between 5:00am and 5:30am. I am TIRED. I can't really figure out why. It doesn't seem to matter what time I put her to bed. I feel like the later I put her down the earlier she wakes up. I try to put her down around 7:30pm, but sometimes it's closer to 8:00pm or even 8:30pm.

Anyway, I really prefer to wake up BEFORE she does in the morning so that I can get ready and do my thing. Hopefully, it's just a phase (a VERY short one) and will go back to sleeping in a little later.

1 comment:

sam said...

I also find that the later Penny stays up the earlier she wakes up, but I don't have a lot of luck getting her to go to sleep earlier than normal. I don't think I've gotten her to sleep before 8 but maybe once or twice.

I hope Tessa goes back to sleeping longer. I can totally relate on being tired.