3.27.2012

St Paddy's Day

Friday before St Patrick's Day, the kids of course got to wear green to school. I just love St Paddy's Day, the combination of beer (which I love) and kelly green (my favorite color) just put me in the best mood. Both Tessa and Ellis looked so cute in their outfits.




We had green cupcakes (store bought, I can never get that bright vivid green right). Ellis LOVED it, but they were too messy for Tessa.



Mike was in Nashville on Saturday, so on Sunday Tessa and I made green pancakes for breakfast. She had so much fun, she said that she wanted to make blue pancakes tomorrow. I explained colored pancakes are for special occasions only. We added blueberries, which Tessa thought was awesome. She got to plop them on the pancakes. She asked Daddy if he wanted blueberries and he said No, and Tessa said "Yes, you do" and proceeded to put blueberries on his pancakes. And since we all know Tessa has Mike wrapped around her little finger he ate every single bite of his green blueberry pancakes. Note Tessa's nice pose in front of the pancakes.



No comments: