10.23.2012

Special Surprise

So - Tessa completed her 10-day trial period and we are successfully sleeping without a pappy and had VERY little drama with the transition.  On Sunday morning she got to put her 10th sticker on her chart that I made (pics to follow) so we took her shopping for her special gift.  I told her we would get her a bike (which we owed her form her Birthday anyways).  She was so-so about the bike but then saw the Barbie isle (BARF).  Needless to say she got some Barbie Rockstar, thanks to Daddy, and a bike thanks to Mommy.  She was excited that there was a little seat on the back of her bike that she could put her Barbie in.  I need to get some pictures and post.

Ellis continues to pee on the potty at school.  Friday he peed twice, yesterday he peed twice, so proud of him.  He continues to REFUSE to pee on the potty at home.  I can barely get him to sit on it.  We'll have to work on that.  He is supposed to transition to his next class next week and that is where potty training starts in earnest.  We'll see how it goes.

Either way, I love both of my babies so much and am so proud of both of them.

No comments: