6.22.2009

Daddy

Tessa and I got Daddy a bike (that's a bicycle people, NOT a Harley). Of course, Mike won't want to ride by himself so we bought a bike for Mommy also. Now we have to by a bike carrier for Tessa so we can all go riding together. we had a great cook-out on Saturday night with Mike's son, Bobby, and a friend from work, Nate and his family.

Sunday night we went to Omi and Opa's house and had a nice relaxing dinner. My little gourmet pallet Tessa ate Salmon, shrimp, wild rice salad and goat's cheese for dinner. I bet those fish sticks at school are NOT going to be up to par now. She ate half of my mom's wild, alaskan salmon and LOVED it. She was climbing out of her chair to get more.

My little genius was playing with my keys this weekend and she actually tried to put them in the door. Of course, she is still too short to reach it. She has started to say thank you, but rarely uses it in context. She starts transitioning into the Jr Toddler class today at her daycare. I can't wait to see all of her developmental progress. I love my little booger.

No comments: