6.08.2009

Great Weekend

We had a great weekend at Kristy and Kyle's wedding. They had an absolutely beautiful wedding and we had such a great time. It was so much fun getting ready together and helping Kristy prepare for her big day. I couldn't tell if Madison or Kristy was more excited. Omi and Grandpa Snapdragon watched Tessa for us. Omi took her to the pool and she LOVED the water.

For those of you that don't know, my cat Marmi has been missing for a week now. So on Sunday, I took Tessa to Animal Control to look for Marmi and there are a lot of cats and kittens meowing, so Tessa just Meow'ed the entire time. It was really cute. But then it made me sad, because Marmi is/was a very vocal cat and I know Tessa learned to meow from her. I miss Marmi a lot. I haven't completely given up hope yet. I still check Animal Control every day and check all kinds of web sites. I just can't imagine that she walked off to die in peace. I know she was old, but she didn't seem or act sick. I'll keep looking.

No comments: