6.18.2009

My toddler

Ok - it still feels wierd calling her a toddler. She's my baby girl. Big news this week - she will begin transitioning to the Jr. Toddler room starting next week. In the Jr Toddler room they do circle time, art projects, sleep on cots (GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ONE), have a bigger and better outdoor playground, etc. I think she is getting really bored in the Infant 2 room and ready to move on. I am so excited for her and I know that her little brain is going to LOVE all of the extra stimulation.

It's really cute, because all of the kids in that classroom used to be in Infant 2 when Tessa first transitioned. The other day when I walked out of the room with Tessa all of the kids across the hall were standing at the door and pointing at us saying "TESSA". They actually remember her name. She is going to have a blast. It's also going to be interesting because right now Tessa is the oldest and most active child. The other kids in her class can't walk yet and I think she has become a little bit of a bully. Now she will be the youngest and smallest.

1 comment:

sam said...

Congratulations, Tessa!