11.25.2009

Another sign

Last night when we were getting ready for bath-time, Tessa pointed to the Toilet and said Potty!!!!! It's definitely a sign. They say to look for signs that she is ready. Or maybe I'm the one that's ready and she's not. I actually just ordered her little potty, so hopefully she will find that fun and useful.

Two nights ago, when we got home Tessa ran into the den and grabbed an apple I had left on the coffee table and just took a big bite out of it and walked around and kept biting off chunks of apple and eating it. I was so surprised, because I always cut up her apple into bite size pieces. How did she know that's how you eat an apple? I didn't even have to take a "starter bite" for her. Maybe it's not that amazing, but I was surprised. She looked like such a little big girl eating her whole apple.

No comments: