12.01.2009

More Signs????

In my quest to find every single, miniscule sign of potty training readiness, I see everything as a sign! Ok, so maybe her climbing on the giant Costco pack of TP is not REALLY a sign that she is ready and just because she can say Pee doesn't mean she knows when she is going, but hey, I can dream, can't I?

When I am at home with her by myself, I always take her into the bathroom with me when I have to go. I just don't like her roaming the house unsupervised. And I make sure I explain to her exactly what I am doing so she can learn all the words for going potty. Of course, she loves to play with the toilet paper and so to keep her from going crazy, I give her a little square to play with. On Sunday, she took the little square, wadded it up and "wiped" the inside of her thigh. Then she came up to me and wiped my leg. Then last night, while we were getting ready for bath time, she was completely naked and of course playing with the TP. So I gave her another square and she wadded it up and wiped her butt! HAHAHAHAHAHA She just cracks me up.

No comments: