2.07.2011

Old School Pics



One of my favorite old pictures of Dad and I. We went to visit him during one of his long field exercises. They would have family weekends where we could go visit. You can really see the resemblance to Tessa and Ellis (I think)



I love Kirsten's hat! I think Mom knitted it for her. She's an amazing knitter (is that really a word?) and used to make us these awesome sweaters. I should make her knit more stuff for the kids. I need to send Omi back to sweat shops.



Rocking the skates! I was SOOOO upset because it was my Birthday and I got these Care Bear roller skates and knee and elbow pads. I was so excited, but then Kirsten got the exact same thing. How is that special? Unfortunately, shortly after this picture was taken Kirsten broke her arm on the skates. I'm serious, she fell and sat on her hand and broke her wrist. Now that I'm older I feel guilty for having been upset with her, but back then I felt like it served her right. God, I was mean. I LOVE YOU KIRSTEN!

No comments: