4.24.2011

One at a time.....



This weekend was filled with tons of good events. I will put into multiple posts.

My dear, sweet, precious Aunt Chris (related to my Dad, so on the crazy side) gave the kids these silly toy Bunnies that POOP out candy. One of them even sings some poopy song (i think they are from the movie 'Hop'). Of course, the kids (aka Mike and Tessa) loved them. At first Tessa didn't realize it was candy and didn't want to eat it thinking it was real poop. Once we explained that it was candy and she ate it then she wouldn't stop. The best line of the entire weekend was the following (by Mike)....."Tessa, slow down! One poop at a time!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that will forever be burned in my brain.

1 comment:

sam said...

Oh, that is just wrong! Seriously, I must have one of those things.