4.18.2011

T-6

So, my little Moose will be one next Sunday! How has it gone by so fast? I know I'm excited to see him grow up and develop his little personality, but I also miss my little baby. I feel like I didn't get enough cuddle, baby time with him. No naps on my chest (although I know we got these - it doesn't feel like enough), no more falling asleep in my arms, etc. But then the kids are so much fun to watch together now. Tessa and Ellis took a bath together last night and it was hysterical. I can't wait to post the pictures, they just had a total blast. Ellis peed in the tub, which Tessa thought was SOOO funny. She kept kissing him and then would break out in this crazy belly laugh, at which Ellis would start laughing.

It's really getting fun now watching them interact. What's NOT fun is that Tessa now always wants Ellis to play with her and doesn't understand why he has to nap when she doesn't. She's even gone in and woken him up (NOT FUN). She'll cry sometime and say "I want my Ellis" (in a whiny, sobbing voice). On the flip side, she is NOT a fan of him drinking out of her cup or trying to take a bite of her Kashi breakfast bar. Don't mess with Tessa's food!

No comments: