5.23.2011

Good Job

This is what I always say when one of the kids does something good or right. I make sure I praise them and usually will clap also to emphasize that I appreciate the good behavior or action. Ellis was walking along the hearth on Sunday morning, clapping his hands and saying "Good Job". It was too cute. He's really working on his speech and he loves to imitate sounds, especially animal sounds. He mimics the dogs barking, or any noise Tessa's makes.

He's just growing into a handsome, cute little boy. He walks everywhere now. He loves opening cabinet doors, but hasn't been too bad about taking everything OUT of the cabinets. We have those magnetic locks on some of them, but not all. His favrotie activity though is to chase Tessa around the house or have Tessa chase him. He tries to imitate what she's doing. It's so sweet.

I love you so much Ellis.

No comments: