5.23.2011

Tessa's Week



Today is Tessa's 1st day in her new classroom. It's the pre-cursor class to Pre-K, and is even more structured than the last class. Although she doesn't really have books and stuff yet, I still thought it would cute to get her a bag-pack to mark the occasion. In the fall she will start wearing a uniform. I thought this little Zebra was so cute. They did have an Owl one and I am totally obsessed with Owls right now (hence Tessa's room, her PJ's, etc) but I didn't want her to grow up hating them, so I went for the Zebra. She LOVED it. She has been showing it to everyone.

This week is kind of a crazy week for Tessa (and the rest of us). Tomorrow will be her only non-event day. Wednesday is her 3rd Birthday! I can't beleive she's going to be three! I'm taking cup-cakes and balloons to school after nap-time. Then we are going over to Omi and Opa's. The dogs that my sister rescued from Iraq are scheduled to arrive Wednesday afternoon also, so we will get to meet the momma dog, Fatoon, and have cake and ice-cream with Omi, Opa and Vicki and Casey (and whoever else is coming). Thursday is Water-Park day at school for Tessa. They have a little water play area at her day-care and for the Summer they get to play out there on Thursday mornings. Then on Friday we all leave for Jekyll Island. I am attending the GAPPA conference there for Turner so it's a free vacation at a REALLY nice club. I am so excited and we SOOOO need this little vacation. The other fun thing is that my dad goes to the same conference, so my parents will be there also. While Dad and I are working at the conference, Mom, Mike and the kids get to hang out at the pool or go to the beach.

What a crazy week.

No comments: