5.06.2011

What's that?

I have been teaching Tessa all about Back-hoes, dump trucks, bulldozers, etc. We see some every day on our way too and from school. She always identifies the tractor-trailers and dump trucks on the Interstates. My mom picked her (and Ellis) up from school yesterday and Tessa was telling her all about the back-hoe and how it picks up dirt and puts it in the dump truck. Apparently this was all she talked about the entire car ride home.

When my dad finally got home he had a suit on and Tessa pointed to his tie and said "What's That?" We laughed so hard. Of course she doesn't know what a tie is, since Mike (for obvious reasons) never wears one and my dad rarely wears a suit to work himself. But she can identify 90% of the construction equipment on a job site. I might shed a tear, I'm so proud.

No comments: