9.26.2011

Turks & Germans

Mom and Dad spent two weeks in Germany and Turkey. It was my mom's 60th Birthday present. She's always wanted to see Turkey. Of course they had to get some gifts for their grandkids. So what do they bring back for Tessa?



A BELLY DANCING OUTFIT? Come on people, don't you read my blogs, FB posts, e-mails, etc. I have been battling Tessa ob dresses for the last month now and you buy her a bright, shiny, glittery, jingly belly dancing outfit? She didn't stop shaking the entire night. They all laughed and said it was cute, but I reminded them that they aren't there in the mornings when I'm trying to get her dressed and explaining to her that Belly Dancing outfits are NOT part of the school Uniform.


Then for my dear, sweet Ellis they got him some real, authentic German Lederhosen and a blue gingham shirt to match. Oh My Gosh, they are so cute and I cannot wait to put them on him. They might be a little big right now, and since they are real leather I need to be careful since cleaning them I'm sure is a bitch. But he's going to look so handsome in them. Mike thinks he'll look like a dork, but I'm excited. It's so German looking. My handsome little Moose.



Now, all I need to do is buy him some thick socks and maybe some Timberland boots.

No comments: