2.27.2012

Big E

I know, I know, I'm silent for weeks then BAM three posts in one day. My problem is that I keep saying, oh I'll pos that tomorrow and then I forget what I wanted to say, so no more "waiting until tomorrow"

My moose can identify the letter 'E', both upper and lower case. I think this is pretty amazing. I know they've been going through letters at school, but I didn't really think anything would "stick" with him. Today when we got home, he kept pointing out all the 'E' and 'e' that he saw. I was so excited, I kept high-fiving him and praising him how smart he was. Well, needless to say, Tessa did NOT like all of the attention he was getting for something she knew herself and she started to pout. So, I explained to her that she already knew her letters and that Ellis was just learning them. I told her how she could even spell her letters already and Ellis can't really write yet.

She replied "Yeah, he can only scribble scrabble!" as if he was the class dunce. I see the sibling rivalry already coming to fruition.

No comments: