6.12.2012

Sweet Memories

One of the sweet little memories I have from Jekyll was on Sunday while I was working at the Conference, Mike and my mo brought the kids by our booth. All of the sudden I hear this familiar "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" and Tessa comes barreling down towards me with arms outstretched, wearing her cute little blue sear-sucker summer dress and she was just so excited to see me. Then I heard another familiar "Mommy, Mommy" and here comes Ellis. I guess since I'm with them most of the time, I rarely get those excited to see me moments (like Daddy gets every Friday night when he comes home). It was just really sweet. Ellis was so excited about the Turtles they had visited at the Turtle Center. Tessa was showing me all the cool little give-aways she had received from other vendors. But it was just so cool how excited they were to see me, and I was so proud to show them off.

No comments: