8.13.2009

Omi



We are soooo excited that Omi is coming back tomorrow. She's been in Germany for two weeks. I know Tessa is excited, but I think Grandpa is WAY more excited. Dad actaully had to do laundry all by himself (apparently he washed a yellow towel with some blue ones and that wasn't very successful). Today he is frantically cleaning to get the house back to the pristine condition my mom left it in. And he's been srounging for dinners whenever possible. HAHAHAHA!!!! Just kidding, Dad. I love you and I need $20.

I've been really busy at work. They have moved me from Engineering into the field to help finish the 1st floor and do punchlist. Punchlist is my least favorite part of a job, but with the economy and job market, I'm thankful to have a job. I'm just working more hours now and Tessa is spending longer days in day-care. I don't think she cares, she loves hanging out with her buddies (aka bossing them around). I know this sounds crazy, but I hope she doesn't become a bully, she can be kind of tough. Mike has been crazy busy and has been working a lot of nights pouring concrete. He thinks it will slow down in a couple of weeks, but I've heard that before. All in all, we are all doing great.

No comments: