8.28.2009

Shrimp

Today was Tessa's 15 month check-up. Everything is great. She in still in the 50% for weight and she dropped from the 25% to 20% for height. I've started calling her my little shrimp. Of course she had to get her shots today (3). But, she was fine about 3 minutes later. But I don't think you ever get used to having to see your baby in pain. I wish they could give me the shots and I could somehow osmose the vaccine into her. Can one of my smart family members or friends work on that please? Thanks.

She's teething right now and apparently the molars are pretty bad. One of my buddies, Divo, recommended those little teething balls that dissolve. I am going out this afternoon to buy some. My poor little booger has been waking up almost every night. Wednesday night was horrible. She woke up screaming and would not stop for two hours no matter what. I ended up sleeping on the floor next to her crib (thank god we have carpet) and holding her little hand between the bars.

I love my little booger.

1 comment:

sam said...

Did the teething things work? Penny hasn't gotten her molars yet, but I will be interested in remedies when they do come in I am sure.