12.28.2009

Pretend

Something I've been meaning to post for a while and just keep forgetting. Tessa is really into playing "pretend". She loves playing with the little tea set my mom has (Tessa got one for Christmas) and will make tea. I almost start crying every time I see her slowly and carefully walking towards me with two cups and spoons sticking out. I don't know why, but she is just concentrating so hard on not letting the spoons fall out and just seems like such a big girl.

Then she will pretend eat off her plate and the funniest is when she shoves the spoon in one of the dogs faces and says "mmuuummmuuyyymmmyyymm". Now don't get me wrong, she is not very delicate with the tea set (thank god for plastic) and "filling" the cups looks more like she is on Junior's pit crew refilling a tank of gas, but she has the concept down.

No comments: