3.04.2010

9 weeks to go


So - I only have 9 weeks left (assuming I carry full-term). Seeing as how I was a week early with Tessa, plus chasing her around I'm assuming I'll go early again. I still have to finish Tessa's new room which includes installing base boards (scheduled for Saturday); assembling and arranging furniture (Sunday? - may be a little ambitious), and decorate. Then I need to transition Tessa to her new room / twin bed. Also, we still have to decide on names for Baby #2. AND we have to do all of this on weekends only as Mike is out of town during the week.

So little time, so much to do.


1 comment:

sam said...

The good thing about being pregnant though is you have the drive to get stuff done. It's funny to think about, but I wish I had half the energy now that I had when I was 8 months pregnant. I can't seem to get anything done now, but then I was knocking out projects left and right.