3.16.2010

Tessa's New Room (16 photos), by Sarah Ellis

We finally assembled the furniture for Tessa's new room. For some reason I am really into Owls right now, so her room is decorated with an Owl theme. The bed spread is a little on the pink side, but it has Owls and Hedgehogs (one of my other favorite animals). Tessa had so much fun helping assemble the furniture, it seems that she has already figured out the Ikea system.


We still have to finish her closet nad next weekend we'll try to put her down for naps in her new bed. She LOVES playing there and already knows that that is where she will go night-night. We tried to read her books there before bed this weekend, but she keeps getting up to play. We'll figure it out one way or another.




I'd like to share my Snapfish photos with you. Once you have checked out my photos you can order prints and upload your own photos to share.
Click here to view photos

1 comment:

sam said...

I love the owls! That's a really cute design. When we get Penny her own "big girl" bed I want to get her a platform bed like that too. You did a great job on the room - and Tessa is so cute helping with everything.