3.01.2010

Funny Bathroom Humor

OK - I have two funny Tessa stories from this weekend.

Sunday morning, Tessa slept in which allowed Mommy and Daddy to sleep in. When she woke up I went and got her and brought into the room with us while we woke up and got our morning routine going. Mike went in to go to the bathroom and of course Tessa followed him in. She just stared at him while he was peeing which made Mike REALLY uncomfortable. So then Tessa decided she wanted to go peepee on the potty. So she ran over to her little potty and I took her PJ's and diaper off (she like to be COMPLETELY naked when she goes potty). Then she stood in front of the toilet, just like Daddy, and was pretending to hold something down below. I tried to explain that she needed to turn around and SIT down like a lady, but she didn't understand that. So, no more learning from Daddy how to go potty.

Sunday night, Tessa and I were in the bath-tub together and she was really gassy. She had beans over at Omi's the nightbefore, at least that's all I can think of that would have made her that gassy. And every time after she passed gas she would say "Excuse Me" (I'm trying to teach her some manners) and then would go "What's That?" And would tell her it's a toot, and she would repeat the word toot. Then the next time........."Excuse Me. What's That?" It was too funny.

No comments: