5.01.2010

First Week

Well, we are all settling in here in Smyrna. Except for the first rough night, Ellis has been a dream. If he's not eating he's asleep. Most nights he'll go for a three to four hour stretch between feeding (which means GREAT sleep for me). We have been lucky to have Daddy home all this week. Tessa will have a hard time next week adjusting to NOT having Daddy at home, but we'll manage. She's a tough girl and we'll get to spend lots of quality time with Mommy and Ellis.

In some BIG Tessa news, she just this week decided she wanted to "make peepee" and has continuously peed in the potty. Until now, we always ask her, but she always says 'No'. I think one thing that really helped was that I got one of those seat rings for our toilet, and that is where she always goes. We are so proud of her. She still sometimes pees in her diaper and seems to be "reminded" that she has to go when one of us goes, but I'll take what I can get. I love my little bug so much.

No comments: