5.06.2010

Sweet Tessa

We all know that Tessa is fiercly independent and strong minded, and I don't think I give her enough crecdit or at least talk about how sweet she can be.

Last night we were over at my parents house for dinner. My mom bought her this water table that she loves to play with. She was wearing this cute little bathing suit and she has a really cute, new sassy hair cut (I will post some pics as soon as I can get my computer to work at home). By the time my dad got home she was pretty wet, but he let her sit on his lap. He was wearing a pair of Khaki's (GASP..... I know, business casual is the middle of the week, Randy???) and Tessa's little butt left a wet spot on my dad's pants. She said "Oh No, what a mess". My dad told her that he would go upstairs and change into a pair of jeans. She ran into the house and we thought she was just going to play in the laundry room (she loves reprogramming my mom's washer and dryer). My dad went upstairs to change. Next thing I know, Tessa comes running up looking for Opa and she had grabbed a DISH TOWEL from the kitchen stove so that dad could dry off his pants. I almost cried it was such a sweet gesture. My dad cam back down the stairs and she helped him dry his pants. She really is such a wonderful daughter.

No comments: