5.31.2010

Old and New

OK, last post for today. In addition to being stressed out with Ellis last week, Tessa's 2nd B-Day and having family over for her birthday, I was/am 'anxious' about her new school. Last week was her last at West Cobb Prep. She has been there since she was 3 months old and had basically grown up there. She loved her teachers and they were so great to her. We've been on the waiting list at her new school for almost 2 years, It's much closer to the house and her friend, Jack, is there. Tomorrow is her first day there and I am really nervous. She doesn't know the teachers and only knows Jack. I know she will be fine and she is very independent and makes friends easily, but it's still tough. Seeing as how I am tearing up just while typing this, I will probably be a hot mess tomorrow.

Again, I know she will be fine, but I am nervous. We'll see how things go.

No comments: