8.02.2010

Milestones

Today is my first day back at work. I was a little late this morning, but overall it went fairly smooth. It's a little wierd getting back into the work routine and pumping at work SUCKS (but the liquid gold is worth it). Ellis is doing great at day-care and drinking from a bottle three times a day. One of his big milestones is that he has started rolling over. He did it for the first time up in the mountains, but seems to be getting better at it now. He still gets his little arm pinned under him sometimes and although I think he physically can, he hasn't rolled back onto his back yet. Finally, Tessa went to school in big girl underwear today (with Minnie Mouse on them). She has been doing great peeing on the potty, but we'll see how it goes. She seems to pee very frequently, so I'm a little nervous that maybe her bladder isn't quite developed yet, but her teacher felt she was ready and I'm all for it. I would be less nervous if I could get her to poop on the potty, but that is something she seems VERY determined not to do just yet. Wish us luck.

No comments: