11.30.2010

The Boy Cave

Currently there are only boys in Ellis' class. He is still in Infant I with Ms Andrea and there are three other boys: Coen, London, and Jake. It is so cute to see all of those boys hanging out together. Ms Andrea is definitely in her element as she has two boys of her own. When Tessa was in Infant I there were two other girls, Samantha and Mekel, that were in there with her. All three of them are still together. I had a picture of the three of them from thier first Christmas two years ago and was showing it to the moms.

I'm hoping Ellis gets to grow up with his homies just like Tessa did. Coen is only a few days younger than Ellis and I have a feeling they are going to become good buddies. Ellis is the next one to move up to Infant II, where he will be with Ms Laura. Ms Laura had Tessa when she was in Infant II. Tessa still has to stop by and say 'Good Morning' when we drop Ellis off.

I'm very grateful to have them in such a wonderful school.

No comments: