9.19.2010

Good Job, Mommy.

I guess I like to quiz Tessa a lot. I'm always asking her to identify different shapes, colors, letters, numbers, objects, etc. She amazes me all the time with what she knows and how quickly she learns. We read 'Brown Bear' a lot. This is a series of three books: Brown Bear, Panda Bear, and Polar Bear. For some reason when I read it, I will read "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, what do you see? I see a ......" then wait for Tessa to identify the next animal "Red Bird" or "Water Buffalo" she will scream. She also like to read the books herself, and sometimes will read the entire book out loud.

The other night she decided that she wanted to read it to me, and started quizzing me. So I answered "Red Bird". She replied by saying "Good Job, Mommy" every time I got it right. I even got one wrong on purpose and she said "No, that's the Macaroni Penguin. Good job, mommy."

No comments: