9.24.2010

My Moose

Today McDreamy is 5 months old! He is truly a wonderfully awesome little man. He has been such a great addition to our family. We have just recently started him on solids (baby cereal and vegetables) and so far so good. I'll be making most of his food as I did with Tessa. I know I keep saying this, but he just such a happy baby. He always has a huge grin on his face (my cousin Kim said he totally has my smile) and loves to laugh. Of course his favorite is Tessa. No one can crack him up like she does. He's also very active. HIs teacher has a hard time containing him in the Infant room as he just scoots and rolls his little butt all over the place. She is predicitng that he will be moving up to the Infant II room fairly soon as it is more designed around mobile babies.

I am, so thankful for my wonderful family.

No comments: