9.30.2010

Donuts

I absolutely love Dunkin Donuts coffee. Although I have cut back significantly, I stop there about once a week or once every two weeks to get some coffee. We drive right by one on our way to day-care, so of course when I do stop have to get Tessa a munchkin. It's pretty sad, but she even recognizes it when we drive by. She always says "Donuts! Dukin Donuts!"

Last week I was at the drive-thru and as the guy was handing me my coffee Tessa started yelling "Muffin Man, Muffin Man". I laughed so hard and then told the guy that my daughter called him the Muffin Man. He laughed, but he is either Indian or Pakistani (they get VERY offended if you accuse one of being the other, so I aplogize for not being able to recognize the differences), but I'm not sure if he really understood what she meant (the song, of course). We've never gotten muffins from there, so I'm guessing there was a picture somewhere and that prompted the loud outburst.

Here comes the Muffin Man!

No comments: