10.03.2010

My son


I know I am getting repetitive, but I cannot stop talking about how lucky I am to have such a wonderful baby as Ellis. Considering the circumstances we are in right now, this could have been a nightmare. Luckily, Ellis is so low key and go-with-the-flow that it has gone much smoother than anticipated. This morning we went to the zoo and Tessa loved it. The weather was perfect, clear skies and slightly cool. And Ellis just chilled in his stroller the whole time. He was awake, but just taking in the sights, throwing us some great smiles. He has a GREAT huge smile.

This afternoon we went to a baby shower for Katie, who is expecting a little girl. As you can imagine it was all women and a very girlie shower for little Lucy, but Ellis just eased right in. He was very calm and just sat in my lap most of the time. He fell asleep during the present opening portion of it (somehow, little pink frilly things don't excite him). Tonight before bed I was holding him while he was trying to stand and he was just squealing with delight. Which was made only better when Tessa would run up and give him a big kiss and hug. This went on for about 10 minutes, it was so cute. He was in such a great mood this whole day, I hated to put him to sleep, but I know he was tired.

All in all, it was a great day.

No comments: