6.03.2011

Behind

I am so behind on posting and updates. I still have to do Tessa's B-Day pictures and Jekyll Island. Hopefully I'll get those out this weekend.

Ellis is growing up so fast. He walks and climbs everywhere. He loves to climb into laundry baskets, and if he's really lucky Tessa will push him around. Last night he climbed into the little baby bathtub we have sitting around (even though we don't use it anymore) and Tessa was pulling him up and down the hall. Nothing like watching my 31 pound 3-yr old pulling my 24 pound 1-yr old around. Then when he got out she climbed in and said "my turn". Ellis "talks" all the time, but I don't understand any of it. He says Dadadadada mostly, he sometimes says Mama, but not to me. He can say ball and dog, and will sign "milk" and "more". He does really like the book "Llama Llama Red Pajama" and will try to say Mama Llama.

He is a big snuggler. He loves hugs from anyone and snuggles right on in when you hold him. On the contrary, he has an awful temper. He gets so angry if something doesn't go his way, and he'll clench his teeth and scream.....and then he's over it, definitely a little on the moody side. As much as I hate to say this - he's a bit of a momma's boy. But he's sweet and he's my little man and I am going to get all of the hugs, snuggles and kisses I can get now while he's still young. I know there will be a time when it's SOOO un-cool to love you mom......sniff sniff....don't cry.

No comments: