6.20.2011

Sweeties

I think I have blogged about this before, but I think it's worth mentioning twice. Tessa and Ellis are very different. I'm actually quite surprised by how different they are. I never believed in the inherit gender differences, but they seem to be living up to some of them. I mean no matter how hard I tried Tessa's favorite color is purple! Although, she did ask for Spiderman this afternoon and has been doing Spiderman moves, so I feel partially vindicated. Even physically, Tessa and Ellis have very little in common. TEssa has pale blue/gray eyes and is on the smaller side. Ellis has dark brown eyes and is large for this age. But one thing they both do that just warms my heart, is that they both play with their hair when they are tired. As soon as I see one of them pulling their hair I know it's either nap or bed time. How is it that they can be so different, but then have that one thing in common?

I don't know why, but I love just rocking with either one of them when they are tired and watching them play with their hair.

1 comment:

sam said...

Penny also plays with her hair when she gets sleepy. Which is rare - lol!