4.06.2010

Easter





What a beautiful Easter Weekend. The weather was gorgeous and we spent most of the time outside. Tessa LOVES swinging on the front porch, breaking sticks in the front yard, playing in the dirt in the vegetable garden and finding rocks. We found a worm while gardening, Tessa wasn't too sure about the "texture" of this moving creature, but at least she didn't try to eat it.

We did a little Easter Egg hunt Sunday after her nap. Unfortunately, she was still a little sleepy AND she can be a little crabby when I try to take her picture. Luckily she perked up after we busted out the bubbles. I think bubbles are her absolute favorite. It's like she can't get enough of them.
Below is a link for more Easter pictures.





I'd like to share my Snapfish photos with you. Once you have checked out my photos you can order prints and upload your own photos to share.
Click here to view photos

1 comment:

sam said...

She looks so grown up with her hair like that. I really like her dress. She's such a cutie.