4.13.2010

Visitation

So, currently they are not allowing any visitors except for spouses and grandparents at Piedmont Hospital. Not even siblings are allowed right now. This means I won't get to see Tessa at all after I have the baby. It will be my longest time away from my bug!

She's really developed an attachment to me that I think has to do with Mike being out of town. She gets upset if she thinks I am leaving her. She does great by herself with my mom, but the moment I'm around she's afraid I'm going to leave. She even gets upset if I go to the bathroom. I hope I get to spend enough quality time with her after the baby is born to assure her that Mommy still loves her just as much and will never leave her. I keep telling her that she's going to have a best friend soon who will be her BEST buddy for the rest of her life and they they are going to have so much fun together.

I hope all goes well.

No comments: