4.12.2010

Rocks

I learned something new this weekend. If they swallow something less than an 1" that they should NOT have then they should be OK. Mike was out in the yard playing with Tessa Saturday night when I walked out to talk to him about dinner. He had this puzzled look on his face said "Tessa just swallowed a rock" WHAT???? Luckily, it was a small pea gravel (think peanut M&M sized). I did call the nurse hot-line and she said unless she was having trouble breathing or seemed really upset, she should pass it normally. SO far no rock, but Mike had poop duty/inspection for the rest of the weekend.

1 comment:

sam said...

Good to know. We have a bunch of that pea sized gravel on our walkways at home. I don't think Penny has swallowed any - yet. But I'm sure she will eventually. Glad Tessa is ok.